• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 London Olympics 12-Gauge Special Edition Watch

I think those we given to IOC specific members ... Very cool!

I'd love to have one of the Gearboxes (bronze, silver, gold) that had 'Congratulations Medallist' engraved on the back ...
What exactly are IOC specific members? I have placed bids on those Olympic Gearboxes on eBay in the past, but the bids went up a lot higher than I could swing.

International Olympic Committee (I believe). Which specific members get them i would be curious to know. This watch has to be my favorite that I've seen.

International Olympic Committee (I believe). Which specific members get them i would be curious to know. This watch has to be my favorite that I've seen.

IOC is the international committee... Then there's the local organizers ... LOCOG (London) and VANOC (Vancouver) are some examples...

I got to spend a month working in Vancouver for the 2010's, and i saw some of the of the uppity up 'volunteers' walking out with 'thank you' gift bags from Omega and Birks (Canadian high end jewelry store, similar to Tiffany's)

My guess is either some volunteer or org committee didn't want em, is just making a buck on something they don't need or there were a few that weren't given out and found its way elsewhere... Almost like the member who got a few CB's from a MLB event because people were practically dumping them in the garbage...

IOC is the international committee... Then there's the local organizers ... LOCOG (London) and VANOC (Vancouver) are some examples...

I got to spend a month working in Vancouver for the 2010's, and i saw some of the of the uppity up 'volunteers' walking out with 'thank you' gift bags from Omega and Birks (Canadian high end jewelry store, similar to Tiffany's)

My guess is either some volunteer or org committee didn't want em, is just making a buck on something they don't need or there were a few that weren't given out and found its way elsewhere... Almost like the member who got a few CB's from a MLB event because people were practically dumping them in the garbage...
It's pretty amazing to see the products that are created just for special events in small amounts that most people don't even know about. I think Oakley should have marketed a 12-Gauge like this one. It's a gorgeous watch.

It's pretty amazing to see the products that are created just for special events in small amounts that most people don't even know about. I think Oakley should have marketed a 12-Gauge like this one. It's a gorgeous watch.
It's not that great I should probably just purchase it off you....

awesome!! so youre the one who got them!! i wonder what C-six will you wear with this pair!
This one :).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410274470.430356.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410274482.598330.jpg

Back