• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 Oakley Apparel Catalogues

you probably know Maciag Offroad & c​hainreactio​ncycles . . .
i got a few good deals in the last weeks!

Just wanted to show you this photo....even though it does not contain Oakley apparel....it seems like longtime Oakley sponsored athlete Brian Lopes is definately not riding Oakley MTB clothing next year as he has started wearing Pearl Izumi.....thats just another confirmation that we will surely not see any new Oakley MTB gear next year. Oh well..still got lot's from this season and in the future I guess we I will be using POC and Fox apparel for riding.....(and Oakley glasses for sure...)

Nice post-ride meal by the way :eek:)....

6398822557_979b4a5e93_b.jpg

it looks like they will not make any MTB clothing :eek:(

i just bought a few new short, jackets and shirts - so i can wear the next 10 years my oakleystuff :eek:))

The Oakley Rep for Bicycle Haüs told me that Oakley was going to stop producing cycling clothing. The shop owner also told me you have to take what the rep says with a grain of salt. So who knows, I asked the rep about the road gloves and he said that they were crap. I've never seen a pair in person, I want to make the judgment for myself though.

I've got a digital copy of the Oakley 2012 MTB Collection. It's the US version- not sure how applicable it is. Let me know if anyone wants it!

Latest Posts

Back