• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 Oakley Sunglass Releases

As many of you know, i am a displayer for probably half my collection so im fine with a display pair. I hadnt heard of a new elite piece but i want the hollowpoint watch so bad. Also, im wondering if the new design is just a remake of the over the top...

it's drives me crazy - not even one of you have a real information it's just :blah: @ this point!
damn . . . i wan't a new elite pair and a new OTT and and and!:big_boss:

So many rumours at this point it's not worth bothering with them. I'd much prefer we talk about stuff we definitely know is happening.

Why shouldn't you wear something like that? Just having the guts is all you need. I'd love to rock some OTT's I just don't dare because of the fear of damaging them combined with the fact that they are discontinued...

Why shouldn't you wear something like that? Just having the guts is all you need. I'd love to rock some OTT's I just don't dare because of the fear of damaging them combined with the fact that they are discontinue
d...

No we just need to want to look like a clown (to be polite, because people would think more likely about a total retard) to wear something like that, and your fake excuse doesn't change anything at this fact

Im tired of "new" oakley models which are just collector things and not glasses. No more frogskins in fluo pink or **** like that, no more glasses worn by noone in streets. Oakley will die if they don't stop to make crap things and not real glasses like Romeo 1, special glasses with Oakley identity we can wear everyday and almost everywhere

You hate on the frogs in a couple of your posts. There is a whole section of this page dedicated to frogs alone. Sure Oakley isn't perfect with their frog releases, but they have a cult following and always sell out. Don't think they are freaking out about losing money on them. I can understand if they aren't for you, but there are plenty of us who love them.

No we just need to want to look like a clown (to be polite, because people would think more likely about a total retard) to wear something like that, and your fake excuse doesn't change anything at this fact

Im tired of "new" oakley models which are just collector things and not glasses. No more frogskins in fluo pink or **** like that, no more glasses worn by noone in streets. Oakley will die if they don't stop to make crap things and not real glasses like Romeo 1, special glasses with Oakley identity we can wear everyday and almost everywhere

You've made your point, move on please!

Latest Posts

Back