• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 Oakley Sunglass Releases

No we just need to want to look like a clown (to be polite, because people would think more likely about a total retard) to wear something like that, and your fake excuse doesn't change anything at this fact

Im tired of "new" oakley models which are just collector things and not glasses. No more frogskins in fluo pink or **** like that, no more glasses worn by noone in streets. Oakley will die if they don't stop to make crap things and not real glasses like Romeo 1, special glasses with Oakley identity we can wear everyday and almost everywhere
haha flame bait!

No we just need to want to look like a clown (to be polite, because people would think more likely about a total retard) to wear something like that, and your fake excuse doesn't change anything at this fact

Im tired of "new" oakley models which are just collector things and not glasses. No more frogskins in fluo pink or **** like that, no more glasses worn by noone in streets. Oakley will die if they don't stop to make crap things and not real glasses like Romeo 1, special glasses with Oakley identity we can wear everyday and almost everywhere

dont hate on the frogs!

God help me I believe totally in the gist of this However I wouldnt classify anyone as a clown and "retard" is sort of inappropriate on many levels...Yes i do wish they'd get to the business of making glasses but there's room for the other stuff too...they do need a balance...Splice 2???? Rebirth of MD? I dunno but we can have both the crazy stuff and the traditional

I agree totally..also were i younger i might even like some of the crazy stuff but Oakley does have to cater to a variety of people ,and the more conservative- for- small head stuff seems to be dwindling... actually the Vault site had some great stuff I stocked up on recently...why not a Pit Bull Small or a new Twenty..even a Minute 3..the huge lenses just look silly on me but I have seen people pull them off quite well..I tend to look like bug in them.

I agree totally..also were i younger i might even like some of the crazy stuff but Oakley does have to cater to a variety of people ,and the more conservative- for- small head stuff seems to be dwindling... actually the Vault site had some great stuff I stocked up on recently...why not a Pit Bull Small or a new Twenty..even a Minute 3..the huge lenses just look silly on me but I have seen people pull them off quite well..I tend to look like bug in them.
i love the dispatch and feel it works with me very well, same with the antix. can't wear the eyepatch's, not into the real squared off lense frame shape.

Latest Posts

Back