• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 "OTT-TYPE" Release

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
I remember reading on one of the threads about an "Over the Top" type of release happening sometime this year. Anyone know anything more about this now?

All I know is that if something new comes out, the value of the original OTT will go up even more. I better snag one soon.

I was told of such a release by a vault manager... The name was WTF. Which I find humorous if that's true!

All speculation at this point. WTF has been thrown around by many O Employees. I was last told by an employee it has been scrapped, but again, no one knows for sure except those in the deep confines of the development teams.

I'm still really hoping all the rumors are true and we actually get something along the lines of an updated OTT. It's been far too long since we've seen anything that could even hold a candle to a Plate, Medusa or OTT.

The WTF isn’t suppose to be an updated OTT as far as I know. It’s just “over the top” in terms of wow factor. Colin Baden is more or less on the development team, so it’ll be awesome if they do decide to move ahead with it.

Back