1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

I remember reading on one of the threads about an "Over the Top" type of release happening sometime this year. Anyone know anything more about this now?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

All I know is that if something new comes out, the value of the original OTT will go up even more. I better snag one soon.

3. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

I pick mine up tomorrow I'll post pics, excellent condition, there's still good deals out there,,it's a matter of keep looking

4. EdsJunk

EdsJunk Oakley Beginner

I was told of such a release by a vault manager... The name was WTF. Which I find humorous if that's true!

5. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

All speculation at this point. WTF has been thrown around by many O Employees. I was last told by an employee it has been scrapped, but again, no one knows for sure except those in the deep confines of the development teams.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

hmmmm yummy a WTF . . .

:dance3:

7. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

I'm still really hoping all the rumors are true and we actually get something along the lines of an updated OTT. It's been far too long since we've seen anything that could even hold a candle to a Plate, Medusa or OTT.

8. Profiled

Profiled Oakley Beginner

The WTF isn’t suppose to be an updated OTT as far as I know. It’s just “over the top” in terms of wow factor. Colin Baden is more or less on the development team, so it’ll be awesome if they do decide to move ahead with it.

9. bonito09

bonito09 Oakley Beginner

WTF, does it stand for What The F*ck or there's another meaning?

10. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

It means exactly what it stands for, and probably the same phrase people say when they see an OTT.