• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

crj

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys: So what do we know of for 2012? I only know of acid tortoise right now i think. what are the lens combos with those. some1 said they were on this board but i cant find it. Any thing else we know for 2012?

Here are the color combos mentioned for the acid tortoise. Not sure what 2012 has in store but hopefully some good stuff!

Acid Tortoise Blue w/ Blue Iridium
Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald Iridium
Acid Tortoise Pink w/ Ruby Iridium
Acid Tortoise Orange w/ Fire Iridium
Acid Tortoise Black w/ +Red Iridium

Anyone know when the acid tortoise frogs are being released? also what are your thoughts on my new frogs, just got some antifreeze frogs with vl green lenses.

Anyone know when the acid tortoise frogs are being released? also what are your thoughts on my new frogs, just got some antifreeze frogs with vl green lenses.

Welcome to the forum. According to a recent tweet on Oakleys Twitter page, 2012 releases will start to be available from Feb/March.

Post up pics of your new frogs.

Thanks and ya, I'll have to get some pictures up soon. Thanks for the possible release dates, I want to get another pair of frogs but if a new line is coming out soon I will probably wait.

Acid tortoise is set to be released in March. The "Jolly Roger" pair is all a rumor..there is only one guy that actually has it and we don't know if they will be released and if they will be released worldwide. The deuce coupe is another coming out (acid yellow with a different micro bag). Matte black/fire and Matte black/ice re-releases but part of the Fire/Ice Collection. Some more rumors would be a Signature Rossi Frogskin and I've heard that Eric Koston is working on designing another Frogskin but don't know when it will be released (late 2012 or early 2013 possibly). Also, Danny Kass (Founder of Grenade) is coming out with a new goggle but i don't think they will do a Frogskin. *For anyone wondering about a rerelease of Neon Yellow/Fire...its not happening. :/

Oakley says they aren't rereleasing the neon yellow, but i'd be surprised if it doesn't happen in the next year or two.

Back