1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. crj

crj Oakley Beginner

Hey guys: So what do we know of for 2012? I only know of acid tortoise right now i think. what are the lens combos with those. some1 said they were on this board but i cant find it. Any thing else we know for 2012?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Here are the color combos mentioned for the acid tortoise. Not sure what 2012 has in store but hopefully some good stuff!

Acid Tortoise Blue w/ Blue Iridium
    Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald Iridium
    Acid Tortoise Pink w/ Ruby Iridium
    Acid Tortoise Orange w/ Fire Iridium
    Acid Tortoise Black w/ +Red Iridium

3. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

The Deuce Coupes. And now apparently a Jolly Roger design as well.

4. FR0G5K1N5

FR0G5K1N5 Oakley Beginner

Anyone know when the acid tortoise frogs are being released? also what are your thoughts on my new frogs, just got some antifreeze frogs with vl green lenses.

5. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. According to a recent tweet on Oakleys Twitter page, 2012 releases will start to be available from Feb/March.

Post up pics of your new frogs.

6. FR0G5K1N5

FR0G5K1N5 Oakley Beginner

Thanks and ya, I'll have to get some pictures up soon. Thanks for the possible release dates, I want to get another pair of frogs but if a new line is coming out soon I will probably wait.

7. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Acid tortoise is set to be released in March. The "Jolly Roger" pair is all a rumor..there is only one guy that actually has it and we don't know if they will be released and if they will be released worldwide. The deuce coupe is another coming out (acid yellow with a different micro bag). Matte black/fire and Matte black/ice re-releases but part of the Fire/Ice Collection. Some more rumors would be a Signature Rossi Frogskin and I've heard that Eric Koston is working on designing another Frogskin but don't know when it will be released (late 2012 or early 2013 possibly). Also, Danny Kass (Founder of Grenade) is coming out with a new goggle but i don't think they will do a Frogskin. *For anyone wondering about a rerelease of Neon Yellow/Fire...its not happening. :/

8. crj

crj Oakley Beginner

Emerald iridium sounds awesome

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

only reason y i may get the acid tortoise. =)

10. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

Oakley says they aren't rereleasing the neon yellow, but i'd be surprised if it doesn't happen in the next year or two.