• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2013 Round-up

ericforman

I should Work at Oakley
Idaho
I thought it would be nice to have a thread for people to post their end of the year collections, so post away!

Here is my collection. I started out with 4 pairs at the beginning of the year and this is where I am now.
2w53iv7.jpg

Holbrooks- Jetty Surf, Goldbrooks, Crystal Blue, white Shaun White, and I also have Stpl and Ducati's coming in and a pair at Dr. Chop's.
Frogs- Jupiter Camo, Valentino Rossi, Acid Blue Tortoise, Fire Flora Fade, Marine Fade, and Pikes Gold.
Fuel Cells- Hawaiian, Rootbeer, and Emerald Science.
T-Pain Oil Rig 2, Black Ink Breadbox, and Propaganda Hijinx.

Last edited:
Great idea. I had one pair of Oakleys back in the early 90's when I was in middle school because one of my friends stole money from his parents to buy some, and I traded him a few baseball cards for one of his extra pairs. Always liked them but wasn't really in a position to get them, so always went with cheapies. Recently got diagnosed with a very mild case of macular degeneration and the doctor told me to protect my eyes to avoid further damage. So, in June, ordered a pair of matte black/grey polarized SI Fuel Cells since my wife is in law enforcement. Been adding since then.

Here's where I'm at now:

Front row (L to R):
Matte black/grey polarized Fuel Cell; Team USA Fuel Cell; IH Fuel Cell; GP75 Dispatch
Back row (L to R):
Eyepatch 1 polished black (for future project); Bruce Irons Hijinx (for future project); Polished black/OO BIP Scalpel; custom Antix in tactical grey Cerakote w/ satin finish, custom Navy BDU water transfer icons, Walleva Ice Polarized lenses

Not pictured:
- Polished black Flak Jacket with blue rubber, HI yellow lenses for driving and ice iridium lenses for summertime plus King's Desert Camo bag (currently in my car which my wife has)
- Complete and new King's Woodland Camo Flak Jacket coming soon from eBay purchase
- Wife's Warm Up in polished black/OO grey polarized with breast cancer bag I recently picked up
IMG_20140101_221847681_zps232b46f1.jpg

IMG_20140101_221903440_zps3f841042.jpg

IMG_20140101_221854974_zps9c69a51c.jpg

Others I've had and sold or traded:
Pendleton Fuel Cell (glasses only)
Soviet Hijinx (glasses only)
Eyepatch 2 polished black/grey
Pit Bull polished rootbeer/dark grey
Shaun White Eyepatch 2 in matte black w/ grey polarized (glasses only)
Custom breast cancer marathon Antix in polished black w/ pink icons & custom lens etch
Brown smoke/bronze Oil Drum II (glasses only)
Several special edition bags including Devil's Brigade, Livestrong, Jetty Surf, MFL, American flag, extra IH, extra GP75, extra King's Desert camo bag I gave to my brother
Special Square O hard case for Canvas Fuel Cell

Of all the stuff I've had, 1 has been bought from Oakley SI site, 3 from Vault site, 1 from Sunglass Hut, and the rest either here or the Bay.

Last edited: