• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 College Football Season - now for 2015!!!

Of the 11:00 / 11:30 games, five were of interest to me. But that's too many to watch at the same time; I max out at three. So the OU and bama games got quickly dropped as they started stomping on their powderpuff competition.

The Clemson game was the next to go - it started with a good fight but then Clemson took control.

That left Kansas St @ Iowa St and Mizzou @ Toledo. The Mizzou game has stayed interesting, but...

K St vs. Iowa St? K St is ranked while Iowa St has been a conference bottom dweller for a few years now. K St takes an early 13-0 lead, but then Iowa St comes back with four touchdowns, 28 unanswered points! K St squeaks out a TD at the end of the half, going into halftime 20-28. 2nd half looks like it's gonna be good...

Man! What a finish to K St Iowa St...

K St scored a TD but failed to make the 2 pt conversion to make it 26 - 28. Then late in the 4th they do it again to take the lead 32-28. Iowa St has 1:30 and no timeouts to put a TD on the board. They drive into K St territory but ultimately get sacked on 4th down with :30 left. K St ekes out a win.

Now it's USC @ Stanford and Missouri St @ OSU (Oklahoma, not Ohio)...

Wow! The dang Wife found some kids furniture on CL that just had to get picked up today, with my truck... so I missed the 2nd and 3rd quarters of USC / Stanford. But I'm glad I saw the 4th...

It looked like Stanford was guaranteed to get a FG and go overtime, if not a TD and win it. But when they were going for it on 3rd with :30 left, I'm like, "risky... a turnover will kill you..."

And then the QB gets hit and fumbles, USC falls on it, and game over - USC wins...

Notre Dame's rolling...

Ohio State's in trouble...

Michigan St at Oregon was a good three quarters until Oregon took control at the start of the 4th....

Texas... sigh. The 3rd quarter really killed us. It ain't over yet as I write this but... it's over.

Texas has no QB and Charlie Strong might have lost the team by kicking all those players off the team.

Back