• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 College Football Season - now for 2015!!!

Yeah they agreed to the playoff system a couple of years ago but this is the first year it's in effect. I think it will be an improvement over the BCS. But there's no escaping controversy - with the BCS, team #3 sometimes felt snubbed out of the championship game, that they were more deserving. Now, with a four-team playoff, team #5 will be the one feeling snubbed...

But it's still an improvement.

Otherwise, from last weekend, the game I didn't see but wish I had - Georgia / S. Carolina... Any of y'all catch it?

Yeah they agreed to the playoff system a couple of years ago but this is the first year it's in effect. I think it will be an improvement over the BCS. But there's no escaping controversy - with the BCS, team #3 sometimes felt snubbed out of the championship game, that they were more deserving. Now, with a four-team playoff, team #5 will be the one feeling snubbed...

But it's still an improvement.

Otherwise, from last weekend, the game I didn't see but wish I had - Georgia / S. Carolina... Any of y'all catch it?
Nope. The bartender put up the portland timbers game(soccer) rite after the ducks game. But i did manage to see bits and pieces of the BC vs USC game.

Thursday night game this week is another Big 12 vs. SEC matchup... Kansas St is hosting Auburn... Auburn is favored by 9....

@fretburner79 & @GH4AU, as fans of those teams, maybe y'all would like to make a friendly wager with each other? Or lacking that, maybe some trash talk? Or just some general comments?

Thursday night game this week is another Big 12 vs. SEC matchup... Kansas St is hosting Auburn... Auburn is favored by 9....

@fretburner79 & @GH4AU, as fans of those teams, maybe y'all would like to make a friendly wager with each other? Or lacking that, maybe some trash talk? Or just some general comments?
Haha, yes it it a very big game. I'm not much for trash talk, but I do believe it will be a great matchup, and am looking forward to if. WAR EAGLE!!!

Re: latest Jameis Winston "controversy" - shouting out, in a public campus spot, "F*#k her right in the [meow]!"

Suspected rape? Controversial. Shoplifting? Controversial. Shouting a crude remark? Juvenile, but controversial? C'mon...

Yeah, role model, public eye, respect women, blah blah blah... But news flash! Talented football players aren't always the sharpest crayon in the box...

When looking at this sort of thing, people should ask themselves, "would I have done something like this when I was 20?" Rape? No. Shoplifting? I would hope not. Shouting a crude remark? F*#k yeah!

If you set your expectations too high, don't be surprised when you get disappointed... Just enjoy the football and reserve judgement of character until he tries to date your daughter... What are you, the politeness police?

Re: latest Jameis Winston "controversy" - shouting out, in a public campus spot, "F*#k her right in the [meow]!"

Suspected rape? Controversial. Shoplifting? Controversial. Shouting a crude remark? Juvenile, but controversial? C'mon...

Yeah, role model, public eye, respect women, blah blah blah... But news flash! Talented football players aren't always the sharpest crayon in the box...

When looking at this sort of thing, people should ask themselves, "would I have done something like this when I was 20?" Rape? No. Shoplifting? I would hope not. Shouting a crude remark? F*#k yeah!

If you set your expectations too high, don't be surprised when you get disappointed... Just enjoy the football and reserve judgement of character until he tries to date your daughter... What are you, the politeness police?
uploadfromtaptalk1410984273427.jpg

He's still an idiot.

Latest Posts

Back