• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 College Football Season - now for 2015!!!

Absolutely - that's my point: don't be surprised when idiots do idiotic things...

And that is the thing, if the NFL wants to clean its image after the Rice and Peterson stuff going on, it needs to start doing more to help the college athletes too so that when they move on there are hopefully less issues.

Yep - right decision. And he never made it through a complete season without getting knocked out by some sort of injury, including his High School career.

Really, the fan base has already moved on to Swoopes. He's still young and raw but is showing a lot of potential. Now the team can "officially" move on, too.

This thread has been more of a blog than a discussion, so far. I started this looking for more of a discussion, but I'll take what I can get...

This was supposed to be a fairly weak week in CFB, but I've been seeing some great games...

Right now Clemson @ Florida St's in OT, first OT game I've seen this season. And Clemson just went for it on 4th and inches instead of taking the safe FG and didn't make it...

And now Florida St. made a TD and pulled out a win. Clemson left at least 14 points on the field, and there were turnovers all over the place. To think, saying "F*#k her right in the [meow]!" almost cost Fl St a chance to repeat... but it's a team sport, and they pulled it off.

Though, from what I've seen so far this season, I don't think they're gonna repeat. Who will win the championship? Can't say. But I like how, with the new playoff, #4 has a chance...

Some other games:

Auburn @ Kansas St:
Kansas St looked good, especially after a mediocre performance against Iowa St. They lost by six (less than the spread) and missed 3 FGs. They coulda won that one. And we've gotta play them...

OU @ W. Virginia:
OU took control in the 2nd half, but it went into halftime tied. WV hasn't gotten any respect since they lost Geno Smith, but they hung in there with the #2 and #4 ranked teams so far this year; they shouldn't be underestimated. And we gotta play BOTH of them...

BYU had a fight. Mizzou got upset. LSU got upset. Florida was competitive against bama for the 1st half. The Oregon game is still ongoing but tied going into half.

Man, I love CFB. This is my favorite time of the year...

These games have heart.

I was watching my Huskies play today and it wasn't pretty at first. Georgia State was up on them 14-0 at halftime. Coach Peterson obviously said something to them at half-time as they came out and won 45-14.

Pac-12 schedule starts next week UW. The 4-0 start is nice, now the real games start for them.

From what I've seen, I think Alabama will take the 2nd spot back. WSU had OUs defense on the ropes all nite long. If Alabama had an easier time against Florida they probably would have took no.1.

Conference play starts this week for most everybody who hasn't started already. Yay!

Texas Tech @ Oklahoma St tonight. Should be OSU hands down, the line favors them by 2 TDs...

Tennessee and Georgia was a pretty good game, really the only one worth watching in the 11:00 batch...

Now we'll see how Arkansas @ a&m goes, though I'll be paying more attention to Texas @ Kansas in 1/2 hour...

Back