• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 Frogskins - Heritage Collection

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've logged on, crazy, crazy with work.

The last thing I heard about Frogskins in 2014 was that there would be only one release for the entire year. I was curious about what that release would be and, having a scoot around O-Review, see Dann had posted up this: O-Review

So it seems the 'one' release is a collection called the Heritage Collection, including Blades and Eyeshades. We have:

Matte Clear/Black with Violet Iridium
Seafoam/White with Grey
Polished Black with Fire Iridium

Seems they are due for release in February 2014. This was news to me and I couldn't see anything mentioned on here. I was hoping for something a bit more out there if it was really going to be one release only in 2014 but these do look pretty good to me.

Last edited:
There was a discussion abt these awhile back on here, pics may have been included can't rem. probably search under the blades re-release title and it may pop up. =)

I know this is the frogs discussion sub forum but man seeing those black blades just brought back some crazy memories. If you rocked a pair of those when I was in high school and you were literally the coolest guy in the whole damn year.

An alleged claim of a one pair only 2014 Frogskin release would seem to be far below the intention, since there are sku codes for 4 X Soft Touch (admittedly these were intended for release during 2013 but are not so far in circulation, hence would effectively be next years product), 2 X Eric Koston, Buena Vista, 3 X Summit (Aspen Green/Artesian Blue/Mesa Orange each with a Black lens), 3 X Heritage, and 4 X Fall Out. 17 impending Frogskins!

An alleged claim of a one pair only 2014 Frogskin release would seem to be far below the intention, since there are sku codes for 4 X Soft Touch (admittedly these were intended for release during 2013 but are not so far in circulation, hence would effectively be next years product), 2 X Eric Koston, Buena Vista, 3 X Summit (Aspen Green/Artesian Blue/Mesa Orange each with a Black lens), 3 X Heritage, and 4 X Fall Out. 17 impending Frogskins!
Any chance you got pics of any of the 'real' new ones?

I can only go by what I'm told RvF. I believe the statement only one issue for 2014 on the Frogskins was made at the recent RED event, I think Dr. Chop said he heard that.

Back