1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've logged on, crazy, crazy with work.

The last thing I heard about Frogskins in 2014 was that there would be only one release for the entire year. I was curious about what that release would be and, having a scoot around O-Review, see Dann had posted up this: O-Review

So it seems the 'one' release is a collection called the Heritage Collection, including Blades and Eyeshades. We have:

Matte Clear/Black with Violet Iridium
    Seafoam/White with Grey
    Polished Black with Fire Iridium

Seems they are due for release in February 2014. This was news to me and I couldn't see anything mentioned on here. I was hoping for something a bit more out there if it was really going to be one release only in 2014 but these do look pretty good to me.

Last edited: 12/25/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

Love the seafoam frogs! I'm sure they will come out with more frogs as the year progresses though.

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

There was a discussion abt these awhile back on here, pics may have been included can't rem. probably search under the blades re-release title and it may pop up. =)

4. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

Is there any word of prices or release numbers?

5. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Wish the seafoams came with seafom colored arms as well - don't like and never wear "two color" frogs ...

6. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

All I saw was "seafoam" and I was sold lol

ericforman likes this.
  7. tenrohle

tenrohle Oakley Beginner

I know this is the frogs discussion sub forum but man seeing those black blades just brought back some crazy memories. If you rocked a pair of those when I was in high school and you were literally the coolest guy in the whole damn year.

8. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

An alleged claim of a one pair only 2014 Frogskin release would seem to be far below the intention, since there are sku codes for 4 X Soft Touch (admittedly these were intended for release during 2013 but are not so far in circulation, hence would effectively be next years product), 2 X Eric Koston, Buena Vista, 3 X Summit (Aspen Green/Artesian Blue/Mesa Orange each with a Black lens), 3 X Heritage, and 4 X Fall Out. 17 impending Frogskins!

9. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Any chance you got pics of any of the 'real' new ones?

10. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I can only go by what I'm told RvF. I believe the statement only one issue for 2014 on the Frogskins was made at the recent RED event, I think Dr. Chop said he heard that.