• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 Frogskins - Heritage Collection

The pick is being looked into...they will get ahold of me when they figure out what's going on. I'm not the only one that called and they don't even know of this pick. The first time I called the guys tells me "no that was from a few years ago a pair came with one." But he also didn't know that they came with another set of earstems, he seemed mind blown by that. But the second time I called, I talked to someone who seemed to have an idea that something was wrong and took down my order info and said she would get back to me

Hopefully it gets figured out. The pick sounds like the best part lol

That's what I told her. All this trouble caused over a pick. I'm not causing trouble haha. But the serious collectors would want everything down the line so I know they are going to be getting calls from anyone who ordered

I'd make a big deal out of the pick too

Frogs look great though, matte clear speaks to me :cool-20:

My matte clear Frogs came in today and they are really, really sweet. I wish they had gone with matte arms instead of the polished black though. Any info on production numbers for the frogs?

My matte clear Frogs came in today and they are really, really sweet. I wish they had gone with matte arms instead of the polished black though. Any info on production numbers for the frogs?

If i rem correctly, anything listed as a "special edition" won't have limited production numbers. Could be wrong though. And "limited edition" meant sold for a limited period of time. May have changed by now

Latest Posts

Back