• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA Playoffs and Finals Thread

The Hawks ran away early, let the Nets back in it and hung on for the Game 1 victory.

Dude only had two teams and i am sure he will retire as an n

i used to admire him... i thought he will be the next MJ... but bro after 4 championship trips, after the team built a strong team around him... he decided to leave? bosh and wade both made sacrifices for him... and he left.... to be with a younger team that could give him a better run at a championship? ... i just wish he will never win one again. lol!

i used to admire him... i thought he will be the next MJ... but bro after 4 championship trips, after the team built a strong team around him... he decided to leave? bosh and wade both made sacrifices for him... and he left.... to be with a younger team that could give him a better run at a championship? ... i just wish he will never win one again. lol!
He returned home to a city that desperately needs and wants a championship. The last professional championship for Cleveland in any sport was 1964 for the Browns before the Super Bowl existed. All he needs to do is win one in Cleveland and it will seal his legacy. I want to see a championship in Cleveland so bad. Mainly for my dad since he has had to watch some really crappy Cleveland teams throughout his life. In regards to Bosh, he should have left for Houston. That team would have been insane with him there.

He returned home to a city that desperately needs and wants a championship. The last professional championship for Cleveland in any sport was 1964 for the Browns before the Super Bowl existed. All he needs to do is win one in Cleveland and it will seal his legacy. I want to see a championship in Cleveland so bad. Mainly for my dad since he has had to watch some really crappy Cleveland teams throughout his life. In regards to Bosh, he should have left for Houston. That team would have been insane with him there.

haha... i truly wish cleveland will win its first championship... its just that i also wish that lebron will not be in that team when they win it...

Mark my word he will win one or two before he retires for sure but i dont think he will get 5

Latest Posts

Back