• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 Oakley X-Metal Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleuizzle

Oakley Beginner
Preview of new 2015 X Metals from Spring 2015 collection

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...

Stop calling these X-Metals

They are carrying on the X-Metal tradition, fine... They are inspired from the real|original|one-and-only X-Metals - sure... They are manufactured with a profit margin that parent Luxottica can stomach, success or failure - absolutely.

I'm so sick and tired of people calling these the new X-Metals :( Anyone who does this might as well start calling apples oranges and vice... Please just call them what they are - they are their own new thing, maybe a very cool thing, with a touch of 'X' thing, but they are absolutely not an 'X-Metal thing' proper.

thank you for the head up and the inside pics from the order portal . . . ;)

check our different sections we have a few threads about the

NEW X-METAL's :popcorn:

Plus they are not x metal lol.

They are carrying on the X-Metal tradition, fine... They are inspired from the real|original|one-and-only X-Metals - sure... They are manufactured with a profit margin that parent Luxottica can stomach, success or failure - absolutely.

I'm so sick and tired of people calling these the new X-Metals :( Anyone who does this might as well start calling apples oranges and vice... Please just call them what they are - they are their own new thing, maybe a very cool thing, with a touch of 'X' thing, but they are absolutely not an 'X-Metal thing' proper.

You mean those pairs that are called xmetals?

thread says 2015 x metal I just quoted "they are not x metal lol" cause they are NOT. :)

He didn't say they were xmetal. He said they're xmetals which they are.

Xmetal is 3 things:
A collection name
A material
A colorway

So in this scenario, and this goes for everyone, the new xmetals apply the xmetal name in only one case, which is correct.

Just to be clear I did not call this abomination an X-Metal, Oakley did, So being the crack addict I am, I called them X-Metals to clear up there was too many repost about this subject. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back