1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

2016-2017 nba season - image.gif
    Congrats to the cavs for winning. It was an awesome finals and history been made. Now off to the next chapter. Draft night and the olympics and byond.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

I dont care who ever gets drafted number 1, or whoever wins the olympics... I just hope lebron wont win another 1. Hahaha... Nah, He earned my respect... Just hope someone balances the east... The other teams are too weak. Lets get it on for 16-17 season

pjd1234 likes this.
  3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Whaaaaat????? Hahahahahaha damn washi USA for gold bro lol. I am sure simons is a keeper on where he lands?? Well the lakers where he wants to play. That ingram oooohhhhh im sure he is a bust.

4. rzurzel

rzurzel Oakley Expert

Am I the only one stunned with Rose trade :O?

pjd1234 likes this.
  5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Not really bro. I believe it was coming since they had an aweful season. Plus he is not worth the money.

6. rzurzel

rzurzel Oakley Expert

It was a possibility for some time since they've had no success yet still it's weird to me to see him in another jersey. The whole story of being taken by the hometown speaks to me and that's probably why I can't believe he's gone :) Like you said his salary is too much and guy is kinda washed up :/ Too bad that his knees didn't take the pressure. I've been reading about him since high school days and was anticipating his nba route. If it wasn't for the injuries he would still be a monster. All this s#!t started when they fired Thibodeau in my opinion. I'm still rooting for them since I'm a Jordan era kid :)

pjd1234 likes this.
  7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME ATLANTA?!?!?!?!?! $23.5 million PER YEAR to freaking DWIGHT HOWARD?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!? OMGOSH Yeah, Hawks won't be doing much this upcoming season.

Last edited: 7/1/16
    pjd1234 likes this.
  8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

See ibtold you horford is gone, now they sign a washed up player like howard. Hahahahaha l. Thats a good thing though "Q" atleast you wont be chirping too much on the 16-17 season lol :p

9. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Don't get it twisted, P. I'm not much of a chirper, but I am still riding with my Hawks. You can go back to your man.

Sent from Q's Note5

pjd1234 likes this.
  10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Hahahahah "you can go back to your man"
    Thats what she said lol
    Good thing frank is not a bball fan lol.