• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

You see these moves?

YOU SEE THESE MOVES?

Source: Lakers, Mozgov agree on 4 years, $64M
Source: Deng, Lakers reach 4-year, $72M deal

You gotta spend BIG, to play BIG. What now.

An elite center with a RING. And Loul f***ing Deng man. Even if they didn't pan out, we can flip them for DeMarcus/LeBron/KD/Westbrook/Klay whenever we please because we are the Lakers. Just crown us right now.

:D
Whaaat hhahahah deng is garbage bro. Mozcov well he has his moments. Ingram i have a bad feeling about him i hope he aint a bust. Lakers will be off for a while bro.

Maybe i should put in a resume for a waterboy or towel handler or something, maybe ill make more doing that hahahahah.

When Mozgov proves himself as the Russian Shaq.
And Loul Deng proves himself as the rich man's Pippen.

whew...

Goddang horford 113 milnfor 4yrs to celtics my gosh thats more than a max contract. Now everybody is just playing for money. I am truly hating this. He is a mediocore player geeeeeeez.

Goddang horford 113 milnfor 4yrs to celtics my gosh thats more than a max contract. Now everybody is just playing for money. I am truly hating this. He is a mediocore player geeeeeeez.

The Hawks were off by $6 million... oooooo.

Unreal all this big contracts and MILLIONS spent. Mader F and i cant even have a fking 2dollar raise :mad-35:.

Back