• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

The addition of Al Jefferson i think solidifies their line up. Year to year they are a shoo in playoff contender yet they cannot muster enough teamwork when it matters most. Yo you all saw what im saying it right? Are they a good team to beat the Cavs? Personally though as long as Irving is healthy, the Cavs are hard to beat.

The addition of Al Jefferson i think solidifies their line up. Year to year they are a shoo in playoff contender yet they cannot muster enough teamwork when it matters most. Yo you all saw what im saying it right? Are they a good team to beat the Cavs? Personally though as long as Irving is healthy, the Cavs are hard to beat.
Yup, irving is maturing now and is becoming a offensive point guard like curry. If he plays all the way averaging atleast 25 a game you got another title shot for sure. Its hard to point out (if there is any) who will beat the cavs in the east most teams are rebuilding and has no continuity the cavs has its core now for 3 yrs. and chemistry is great geeez maybe the hawks can challenge them this year :D

Yup, irving is maturing now and is becoming a offensive point guard like curry. If he plays all the way averaging atleast 25 a game you got another title shot for sure. Its hard to point out (if there is any) who will beat the cavs in the east most teams are rebuilding and has no continuity the cavs has its core now for 3 yrs. and chemistry is great geeez maybe the hawks can challenge them this year :D

I just remember my C's up to challenge the Cavs, but i must admit we have to caught them in their lowest to get a win.

Went past Root Sports Houston...

88fd9075385781c7777112fd4248793b.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

Calvin Murphy'S suits are the greatest ever...

Fun Fact: Calvin Murphy has never wore a single suit more than once, ever

Back