• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Unreal all this big contracts and MILLIONS spent. Mader F and i cant even have a fking 2dollar raise :mad-35:.
I need an audio recording of you getting mad... Is it as hilarious as your typing?

Sent from Q's Note5

Just kidding Q lol. Seriously bro my gosh all that money spent i guess means we are not on recession any longer?????

The cap is $94 million?? They spending like it's an unlimited resource. I need to print some money.

Sent from Q's Note5

ok, im going with the knicks this year against the cavs....
I am sure they will make the playoffs this year, but in no waaaay defeating the cavs. Its very interesting now that most teams have diffrent players on their team now. Chemistry is still the key.

Seriously though i have not picked my teams yet this year lol. I am done with the cavs, Mr. Choke got his 3rd with cleveland and that curse is over infact i want durant to get one or even the clipps. They were the clown team for a long time and deserves a ring.

The Hawks were off by $6 million... oooooo.

They did get Howard though... :p Doesn't look too good for the Hawks next season imho...

Lots of money flying around these last 2 days.. Might as well go to the players as everyone else around the league..

They did get Howard though... Doesn't look too good for the Hawks next season imho...

Lots of money flying around these last 2 days.. Might as well go to the players as everyone else around the league..
No fair.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back