• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 Black Friday deals

About Frank .its always a creep show when Frank's involved or a snuf film :eek: either way it gets weird :spiteful: Hi Q :D
LOL. So let me get this right. A "Dingo" is calling someone out for being a sick "puppy". And yes, Frank. You're so sick, that you don't need a doctor to help you. You need a whole University faculty of doctors to work on you!!! :)

To be honest, we didn't need to read the above conversation to know you're nuts.

Anyone that has collected 6 pairs of pimped out carbon c-sixes (and an equivalent number of aluminium C-Sixers) and STILL looking for more is DEFINITELY insane.
:dance2::crazypilot:

Admittedly, your insanity has had a positive impact on quite a few of us here.

Basically what you've done has allowed us to tell our spouses that our illness is not so bad, because we can still point at you and say that in comparison, you're actually far far sicker!

PS I may be yellow on the outside, but I assure you that I'm green with envy re: the carbons!!!

Admittedly, your insanity has had a positive impact on quite a few of us here.

Basically what you've done has allowed us to tell our spouses that our illness is not so bad, because we can still point at you and say that in comparison, you're actually far far sicker!

PS I may be yellow on the outside, but I assure you that I'm green with envy re: the carbons!!!
Thank you sir.

So glad I could help with the wives. ;)

I'm guessing telling them I'm not married would be a bad idea. Just tell them I'm married anyway and that I have a wife who totally supports me buying oakleys so it makes them look bad and they get all sad they can't be more supportive. :rofl:

Thank you sir.

So glad I could help with the wives. ;)

I'm guessing telling them I'm not married would be a bad idea. Just tell them I'm married anyway and that I have a wife who totally supports me buying oakleys so it makes them look bad and they get all sad they can't be more supportive. :rofl:
I just showed my wife your post.

I'm in the hospital now. Do you think you can come over and pass me my straw so I can eat my lunch through it

I just showed my wife your post.

I'm in the hospital now. Do you think you can come over and pass me my straw so I can eat my lunch through it
Wouldn't you prefer if I send you a sexy blonde/brunette/redhead with nice eyes to help you with your "straw"?

Back