• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 Q1 release

That thinlink is like a bastard child of a twoface... Crazy.
Got to say, happier with the price point of the carbon shift. 290 in store means 150 ebay :spiteful:

These must have been made from leftovers. I see the chain link two face and latch. Just using different names. I'll save my pennies for the older stuff

Just a heads up for those not so savvy, the 2016 Q1 release is out including Thinlink, Mainlink, Tailback, Carbon Shift, Tombstone SI (available to public), and the most bizarre one from the ladies range "Moonlighter" which sounds terribly wrong and probably cop a tonne of jokes.

Check the Oakley website for details & pricing
I have seen them all. The moonlighter is a womens frame and the others are eh. They also made a newer Machinist color which they put in their Twoface, Frogskin(look really cool), and a couple other frames. the Tombstone look crazy because they are framless.

Lux will come up with a lot more "lifestyle" frames this year - i would call them F%&$ß'#" piece of S€¥£!

nobody needs a squared Latch or round Holbrook!

Oakleynerd: I see you're delighted with new releases. Good :D

It looks like oakley is going in the same way as rayban went under lux... 491904210142001240 models, half of them the same.. quality became crap..

Looks like quantity not quality is their moto :S

@MViper

LUX/Oakley should be focusing on the quality not quantity! all the problems with the new X-Metals . . .
i love the Oakley Apparel - but they pushing alot of money right now in this sector to play with NIKE, ADIDAS, UNDER ARMOR and so one?!?!

hmmm we will see what happens.

Oakleynerd

I completely agree. But I'm afraid Lux will "commercialize"(if that's the right word) oakley, like they did it with RB.. all they care are $$$$$$$ numbers.. I owned number of RB models before Lux tookover and they were completely
different story quality wise.

They should be treating oakley as premium brand and build on their proud history. Now they're just building them for masses and selling numbers.. sad.

Back