• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 1st Quarter Release (sneak peak)

Straightlink is available in full custom, so lenses are available.
That's cool! So where do I find the sku#s or link to Oakley to order? I think their ocp parts they don't sell directly to the public, or retailers. Basically they keep it a separate inventory, I thought.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire Prizm is still Snow, simply because it's an easy carryover and casuals seem to purchase more based on aesthetic than function.

Tungsten is a weird one though. Best guess would be just over the Daily base, or for whatever weird reason, over the snow Prizm BI base.

Those Holbrook's look damn fine. Man. I better start saving now. Weeelllll, after this weekend trip to Washington

I wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire Prizm is still Snow, simply because it's an easy carryover and casuals seem to purchase more based on aesthetic than function.

Tungsten is a weird one though. Best guess would be just over the Daily base, or for whatever weird reason, over the snow Prizm BI base.

Interestingly, the new ev zero pitch (non-AF) is listed as prizm universal, however when you actually click into it, it changes to black iridium. Maybe they're going to kill off the iridiums as was discussed on here last year. In which case they might just be adding 'prizm' infront of contrast lens names and not actually changing them, which would make sense as sapphire and tungsten are already contrasted, which change them further?

Great point and speculation... I hope they don't do that. I did hear that Oakley distribution will move to Atlanta GA (McDonough?) in January '17. They won't ship for 4 days during that time. Still sad to see jobs leave CA... I hate a gimmick like calling things prizm that aren't. Or saying they are moving to offer "better service".
What says king @QLR1 the ATL original!?

Back