1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Expert

Shoot me a PM if a good candidate for a Split jacket shows up :cool::D

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

That prizm Sapphire will be XS, XX, and Juliet ready in no time! XS might even keep the etching.

3. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

does flack 2.0 XL keep the etching for XS or Juliet? i have my eye on some Prizm Golf lenses i might want cut.

Last edited: 12/17/16
  4. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

No sir... Flak 2.0(or xl) won't work for xs at all. Then for Juliet etching gets at least partially removed.

5. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

Ok. If i pick them up I'll pm you about a Juliet cut then. Etching isn't that important. I just need to set up a pair for golf before spring.

6. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Expert

Some good news for Radar users; Prizm snow will come out for the Radar (with frame from January and as a separate lens from February) according to Oakely :D (they had a set of path lenses in the Prizm display at my Oakley dealer that weren't for sale...)

7. max4321

max4321 Oakley Enthusiast

Any info on prizm snow lenses for radarlock and m2? Will replacement lens kits for jawbreaker also be available in jan?

8. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Expert

I only asked about the Radar because I saw the display lens... When I asked Oakley a few months ago they said Prizm snow wasn't planned for the Radar. Hopefully they will offer the for the Radarlock as well. You might be able to get them for the Jawbreaker if you call them, they can be pretty helpful (at least they are here)