• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

21st Buy Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
My 101st pair, got this from forum member sctizzle, great item and great guy to deal with

WP_000875.jpg

WP_000876.jpg

Good luck on your search dude! The Flores 1.0 should be the toughest, but once ya get that sorted, the rest is a breeze to get.

Getting closer to completing series. You'll get them all in no time and this one is really nice! Congrats, Vegas!

Good luck on your search dude! The Flores 1.0 should be the toughest, but once ya get that sorted, the rest is a breeze to get.
Thanks, I know the DF1 is definitely my holy grail as it is harder to get compared to the DF2, but yes after that everything else is not that hard to find
Daaaaaamn. Congrats on #21 of the year! ;)
Thanks
Sweet bro! Congrats !
Thanks
That is by far my favorite of the artist series!
Yes it looks nice, the Matte Dark Grey actually is a nice looking frame, but honestly I don't really have a particular fave from the AS, I just like them all
Nice!! Which ones do you still need?
David Flores 1, C100 Gascan, C100 Jupiter, Todd Francis Eyepatch, Will Barras Montefrio, Caia Koopman Ravishing, Naomi South Eternal
Getting closer to completing series. You'll get them all in no time and this one is really nice! Congrats, Vegas!
Thanks, yes I'm pretty pleased with my progress, I started to collect the Artist Series this January and just 3 months have past and I already am more than halfway complete, but honestly I'm not sure when I will get the DF1 since its hard to come by and I don't know if I'll have that kind of money to dump all at once for what that pair cost, so it may take awhile to fully complete the AS, but I'll get there eventually, slowly but surely

Back