• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

21st Buy Of 2013

Slowly but surely indeed dude. The koopman may pose a problem as well, suggest you grab that pair if and when it pops up. The Pendleton is one of my favs as well. After I broke up my artist series collection I only kept a few, and the Pendleton was one of them. Along with the Flores duo, koopman and kozik.

Slowly but surely indeed dude. The koopman may pose a problem as well, suggest you grab that pair if and when it pops up. The Pendleton is one of my favs as well. After I broke up my artist series collection I only kept a few, and the Pendleton was one of them. Along with the Flores duo, koopman and kozik.

Yeah the Koopman seems pricey as well, there's one one the bay for $300 but I'm not shelling that out, also saw one on auction but the seller didn't have the box so I passed on it, not sure what the ending price was though

You worked your way through the teens that you forgot to change the 21th pair to the 21st pair :wink: another sweet addition to your collection, bro. That pair of Caia's will turn up at the right time and at the right price.

Wow, you'e got one heck of a great collection coming! Keep it up!
Thanks
One of the best Artist pairs out there! Nice score :)
Thanks
You worked your way through the teens that you forgot to change the 21th pair to the 21st pair :wink: another sweet addition to your collection, bro. That pair of Caia's will turn up at the right time and at the right price.
Haha I didn't even noticed, there fixed it, yup just have to wait for the right one to come out

Yeah the Koopman seems pricey as well, there's one one the bay for $300 but I'm not shelling that out, also saw one on auction but the seller didn't have the box so I passed on it, not sure what the ending price was though

check my wtt caia koopman ravishing thread at sunglasses exchange

I think you need to work a little bit harder and average one "buy" per day!!!!!
Just Kidding!!! Great pair for your 21st.
Good luck on the rest of your search.

Latest Posts

Back