• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

22nd Buys Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Got the glasses by itself on Ebay

WP_000883.jpg

WP_000884.jpg

Got the box and bag from forum member BAPD77

WP_000885.jpg

I don't really watch many movies, much less 3D movies so I decided to pop out the 3D-HDO lenses and pop in some OEM Black Iridium

WP_000886.jpg

And after a quick switch, here's my Transformers Gascan with Black Iridium, this is one sweet frame and looks good together with the BI

WP_000887.jpg

WP_000888.jpg

Thanks, why not try the Tin Tin Gascans? I've seen them selling on Ebay BNIB for a mere $65 shipped

Saw some in this price range. Dirt cheap for a limited edition IMO. Probably not too many fans of the movie or the character itself.
BTW, congrats on the TF 3D Gascan! I'm a big fan of the franchise.

Saw some in this price range. Dirt cheap for a limited edition IMO. Probably not too many fans of the movie or the character itself.
BTW, congrats on the TF 3D Gascan! I'm a big fan of the franchise.
Yeah it is, you can actually get a the TinTin's for much cheaper than a regular 3D Gascan, and thanks
Sick pickup bro!
Thanks
Going strong towards 100th buy! Lol! Congrats bro!
Thanks, I'll be the first to say that I'm not going to reach 100 buys, just barely finished paying my spring tuition this month and guess what? time to pay my summer tuition next month, in full I might add, and have to starting paying for my fall tuition on May, and as far as my tax return goes, well I pretty much blew it already lol, so going to slow down in the next few weeks, if not months

i'm hoping the same :big_boss:

congrats on #22 this year . . . you swapped the lenses not the orbital right?!

Back