• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24 on 24

Jaws12r

Oakley Enthusiast
so... I recently got a 24k Juliet and 24k x square and I'm thinking of up putting in 24k lens in them to give it an "ultimate bling" look . Has anyone tried it yet? Wanna see some pics of how it looks before getting the lens ...

so... I recently got a 24k Juliet and 24k x square and I'm thinking of up putting in 24k lens in them to give it an "ultimate bling" look . Has anyone tried it yet? Wanna see some pics of how it looks before getting the lens ...
Great idea! And nice pickups! You gonna get the XX to finish the set?

I tend to think of Juliet and X-Squared being the set for that 24k finish. XX 24ks are a very different finish.

Agreed.

To the OP, they're yours and you can certainly change the lenses if you want, but I'd recommend keeping them the original colorway. But it's no biggie because you can always put them back if you want to...

Agreed.

To the OP, they're yours and you can certainly change the lenses if you want, but I'd recommend keeping them the original colorway. But it's no biggie because you can always put them back if you want to...

What's OP? Couldn't bear to wear the 24ks and the 24k on 24k idea just struck me when I was "staring" at them ... So thought it might look totally bling out heehee. But would like to see some pics before biting the bullet ....

What's OP?

OP = Original Post or Original Poster; in this case, you...

My earlier post was in reply Carrera1963's, to say that I agreed. Then the "to the OP" was to say that what followed was addressed to you, not him. Though that probably would have been obvious even without the "to the OP"... :D

Next project is plating 24k :crazy:
IMG_1021.JPG

Back