1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, got this a few weeks ago from Oakley, they told that there is no lenses anymore at Oakley and warranty dept. I was Lucky to get them. Why im selling this. Well we moved to Texas and discovered on one of my closet a new Black Irid. lenses that came with my sunglasses years ago, so i guess i will use them on my X-Metal. I know there is some people that will be interested on this last lenses from Oakley.

Price, $145 for Both. Paypal add 4.1%.

Regards,
    24K And Black Irid. X-Metal XX Lenses NIB. - 930c02af-46c6-4261-a42c-a840b3b08aa0_zpscbe70f14.jpg

24K And Black Irid. X-Metal XX Lenses NIB. - ce5a5415-8492-408b-bcf1-2b2577dfc4ca_zps64f280b2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    this should be gone with the first pm...would love to have those!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent... Just incase!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks Guys, reply sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct, thats why i called when i ordered mine and they told me that was the last pair of each. It was a few weeks ago when i asked to tune up my X-Metal XX, but they dont service this sunglasses anymore due out of stock in lenses, gaskets, etc. Ended sending this frames to X-Man who did amazing job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    If it was the last pair, it would say sold out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    MAybe someone can call them. When i called it was shown as in stock too, but asked them and the lady told me out of stock. Then found a pair that should be available just for warranty replacements. Dont know. I guess interested people can call them and ask.

If they have it in stock, you can get it from them, if you want to get it from me i will be glad to send them both for $145 shipped.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds like a plan.

Are you only selling them both together.