• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Custom Juliets

The OEM ones are worth so much because they were limited to 750 and have serials and (presumably) matching box and coin. That, and a market-driven overinflated value at the moment, which I don't believe will last.

A cloned 24K probably wouldn't be worth much more than any other unboxed custom, maybe $300 - $400 tops, depending on condition.

What exactly is a 'clone' 24k Juliet?

They made a Carbon/24K Juliet (corvette with JC serial) and a 24K/Titanium Polarized Juliet (how would you clone that being its the only 24K frame made?)

Can you post pics of said non-serial 24K Juliet? How is it finished?

image.jpg

Just as a heads up, you asked this same question in the intro section. Also if you follow the link I attached to the intro section you will find that in this category (sunglass discussion) there is a sticky thread dedicated to the asking about value. Duplicate posts just get messy :)

But I agree with @kronin323, unless these are original serialized 24K frames they aren't worth much more then 250-350 bucks. If the work is really excellent (haven't looked at the pic yet) and lenses are perfect and OEM, and the bridge is right you might be able to get 400, but that's a serious stretch...

Anyway please look the forum over to get a better handle on the best place to post your questions. :)

Back