1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Oakley just listed the 24k Juliet and 24k X Squared on there " New Releases " page as "coming soon"! there coming guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

sweet! can't wait!

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

$450.00 each...... Hmmm....... Titanium iridium polarized........Hmmmmmm....... decisions, decisions.......

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I dig the new avatar!!!!

5. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

$450 dollars.... Your killing me Oakley! But its soooo worth it:)

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

cheers dude! thought the little fella should be introduced to the O at an early age! haha!

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I'm standing by my original opinion on these as fails. Epic fails. Oakley has been saying "big out there things are coming"...I hope these are NOT it. The XX 24K is iconic in part because its blingy...but not TOO blingy. I mean a) few people could pull these off in public and b) they look cheap...much like the Pit Boss Ducati does. Now...as a display piece I can see the attraction...but I personally buy my Oakley's to wear them. Again, just me and I understand many are excited to own these--I look foward to your pictures and opinions once they are in hand and on face.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

too true, i too reckon they should have stuck with the XX's style not ALL polished gold..

9. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

I still think these would've looked so much better had they done two-tone and 24K Polarized lenses, similar to the 24K XX's...those Ti Iridium Polarized are way out of place. Hmm...Polished Carbon orbitals/24K stems and bridge w/24K Iridium Polarized would've been sick too :eek:-

24k Juliet And 24k X Squared - xsquaredmockup-1.jpg

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

At least they didn't brand it with Shaun White's name.

When we first got wind of these, i thought i would want them. But now that i see them (photoshopped, i know), i'm not sure if i could bring myself to buy a pair. I agree with everything ucdavis said.