1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi All,

As suggested in the title, I am after the following:

1. 24k Juliets: complete with box and all accessories (not interested in "samples" sorry). A couple of bites, but still looking.
    2. Ichiro frames: from both the Slate and Emerald Slates (more interested in frame with serials but will consider without if the price is right). Emerald Slate Frames FOUND, still looking for normal Slate Frames (Gen 3).
    3. Ichiro Blue Lenses: Only interested in the lenses with a green hue to them (doesn't matter what degree of hue just so long as they emit a green hue in the right lighting). FOUND.
    4. I may also be interested in another Carbon/Ichiro (with serial), hit me up if you have one available.

PM me if you have any of the above with prices and details of the items.

Thanks all!

JP

Last edited by a moderator: 11/27/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM replied too, still looking. Cheers, JP

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set 250.00 shipped in the CONUS. They are green but hard to get a good photo of the green.

24k Juliet, Ichiro Juliet Polished Frames And Ichiro Blue Lenses - 0043.jpg

24k Juliet, Ichiro Juliet Polished Frames And Ichiro Blue Lenses - 0044.jpg

24k Juliet, Ichiro Juliet Polished Frames And Ichiro Blue Lenses - 0045.jpg

24k Juliet, Ichiro Juliet Polished Frames And Ichiro Blue Lenses - 0042.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi wasnt me, I am looking for the blue lenses with green hue unfortunately, not the emerald slate lenses. Do you have a serial numbered ichiro polished frame to go with the lenses? Cheers, JP

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No worries and no to the frame. I have a pair of the slate Ichiro lens.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just about to post some 24K Juliets.

Anonymous likes this.