1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of 24k juliet lenses for sale. I believe these are OEM and not custom cuts. They were also sold to me as OEM. I have cleaned them and didn't find any scratches. Feel free to message me with any questions. I am asking $170 OBO. I can provide more pictures as necessary.
    24k Juliet Lens - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418080865.246995.jpg 24k Juliet Lens - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418080873.266323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TTT.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No interest?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought the 24k's had Titanium Polorized. nothing to indicate those are. If they were non-polorized, correct me if I'm wrong-Titanium would be etched on the left lens.

Maybe it's the lighting but I have no idea what OEM lenses those happen to be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    24k lens, rather than the titanium polarized used in the 24k frames. Used as OEM in JC serial Juliets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%