• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Juliets And X Squared

OakleyAz

Oakley Beginner
Chandler, AZ
Anyone have pictures of the new 24k juliets w/ 24k polarized and x squared 24k with 24k polarized?

A friend of mine who works for Oakley said they popped up in retail pro some time ago.

id love to see some too, saw these in retail pro too. think there gonna be TiO2 frame kinda like the X-Metal XX. pretty penny for these bad boys too

id love to see some too, saw these in retail pro too. think there gonna be TiO2 frame kinda like the X-Metal XX. pretty penny for these bad boys too

From what I was just told by someone who has seen the prototype, they are all gold, the coin is gold, and micro bag is black with a gold x metal symbol. They rang up $450 right? What store do you work at?

It will be a very cool release. The line is called 24k. The frame will be polished gold but the lenses unless they decide to change it prior to release will be titanium iridium polarized.

hmm that would be pretty sweet too, and 450 sounds right to me. seems like they are having a thing for gold lately! im out in chicago land area.

not sure on a number for them either so who knows

My friend who saw pictures of it said it would be like the xx xmetals. Gold legs and nose bridge.

Back