• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24K Julliet X-Squared

They're something different, thats for sure. I showed my wife the 24K Juliets and she told me "hell no". She said some other things, but I'm not going to repeat them here.

I have gotten more compliments on my XS 24K in 3 months of intermittent wear than my entire collection has over the last 3 years. Even people are vehemently anti gold say they like them. I was VERY wary of these at first and actually bashed them on this forum...and then I finally bought one and it was unreal. Trust me....you have to hold them and wear them to understand...I finally bought a Juliet this week and it will arrive in a couple days..to my eye in pics the 24K suits the sleeker more polished lines of it more then the XS but both are stunning. Like you say, even if a pair is in worn but mint shape, you'll more then recoup your retail cost of $490 or so...even more if like me you got lucky and paid lower ($365 for the XS).

are they going to release this again anytime soon???

No. All the information from Oakley is that each of these is limited to 750 pieces each. Period. No more runs of it. As it was it seems they did them in like batches of 250. Plus remember the Metal line is stopping active production here in a few weeks....which coincides with the last batch-wouldn't be surprised if when the final run of the 24K line could be done was taken into consideration when a closing date for the plant was chosen

I have gotten more compliments on my XS 24K in 3 months of intermittent wear than my entire collection has over the last 3 years. Even people are vehemently anti gold say they like them. I was VERY wary of these at first and actually bashed them on this forum...and then I finally bought one and it was unreal. Trust me....you have to hold them and wear them to understand...I finally bought a Juliet this week and it will arrive in a couple days..to my eye in pics the 24K suits the sleeker more polished lines of it more then the XS but both are stunning. Like you say, even if a pair is in worn but mint shape, you'll more then recoup your retail cost of $490 or so...even more if like me you got lucky and paid lower ($365 for the XS).

I caught a break on these since I am a repeat customer they gave me the 10% display item discount. Not much but it helps.

No. All the information from Oakley is that each of these is limited to 750 pieces each. Period. No more runs of it. As it was it seems they did them in like batches of 250. Plus remember the Metal line is stopping active production here in a few weeks....which coincides with the last batch-wouldn't be surprised if when the final run of the 24K line could be done was taken into consideration when a closing date for the plant was chosen

but are all the stocks been sold out or they are just lying around at the factory waiting to be pulled out by dealers?..........

Back