• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24K...Just couldn't say no

It's a pity that this didnt come in 24k gold iridium lenses. It would be super cool. Definitely a head turner.

didnt briP say someone did that before with a juliet. 24K xx juliet hybrid!

Yeah i saw a picture somewhere.. cant rememebr where though! i know in the Phillipines they're big on the O-scene, and the group actually has a close connection to their HQ and get to customise a little more than you'd see on the Oakley website ahaha!

also, shame they aren't a Matte finish gold like on the 24K XX... i dont like the gold polished. looks tacky/80's. nice that they got hammers though!

I like them a lot and can't wait to see a pair in person. I really like the Vault case, very nice! It's nice to see they put HQ in the coin too! Excellent pick up! Thanks for sharing!

Those are so sweet looking, but I'd probably only display them. I like the whole 24k idea they've been rolling with, but I really hope they don't overdo it...I know a lot of people like the 24k frames, but I think they look a bit tacky. Like I said, sweet for display!

Latest Posts

Back