• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k metals

I think if you have a style akin to MC Hammer, you can rock gold any time anywhere.

But judging by the comments so far, these 24k are more shelf queens than for wearing. Even for the owners who didn't spend 1k+ on it, the market value would deter most people from touching it let alone wearing it out. I can't imagine myself staring at an expensive wearable displayed like a sculpture... Unless I have a museum like @OakleyFrankFMJ
No museum here. Just stuff. :)

My plan is to get an XS Pair gold plated and drop in the Titanium lenses or maybe try Bronze Pol
I know it aint the same as having the SKU, but it'll be much cheaper and I can wear it out without thinking about preserving the value.
I do rock the Gold Oakley look sometimes, its not for everyone, but i like it

My plan is to get an XS Pair gold plated and drop in the Titanium lenses or maybe try Bronze Pol
I know it aint the same as having the SKU, but it'll be much cheaper and I can wear it out without thinking about preserving the value.
I do rock the Gold Oakley look sometimes, its not for everyone, but i like it

yeh my OCD hasn't reached that level of justification. I made mine just now for the fun of it.

I try to wear these on a pretty regular rotation.
20151008_011219.jpg

I have a pair of juliets, they get worn about once maybe twice month. Yes this may lower the value, but where's the value in leaving them in the display case? They should be worn for others to appreciate, many have know idea what they are. But dam they sure do look good. Ps I'm taking then to the grave ;)

Latest Posts

Back