• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24K Romeo 2?

i6y2x2.jpg

Yes they are definitely a copy. Flat head screws behind the nose bridge? Oakley never released this colourway in the R2.

Anyone with thoughts on my pic?

Based on the color, it's either a fake or custom. Easy way to tell would be price point. A custom piece in that color should carry a price of $400+. I'm betting on fake though. Need pics of the inner nose bridge. I don't remember of the tips of the ear stems are bent on the R2. Qtrain??

Thanks man it appears I have purchased a fake. I am sure I will get my $$ back via Paypal if nothing else. They looked decent, didnt notice the stem ends actually. Just thought wow good price...lol.

what if its a nosebridge from a xx? Can that be done? or a Juliet 24 k butchered... I don't know measurements

what if its a nosebridge from a xx? Can that be done? or a Juliet 24 k butchered... I don't know measurements

Only the nose tho. Arms wouldn't swap. The Brazilians are painting them and making 24k r2. I saw them on Facebook. They look identical to 24k XX.

Latest Posts

Back