• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Timebomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome bit of bling..!

I wander if the crystal is still mineral? i would guess yes, so would need real careful use. On a plus side, I notice that it doesn't have the plastic wrist pads that so often get lost....

55387421824dd234ff6a657131f01da6.jpg

I got a chance to see and explore it. To be honest the only thing that makes this watch what it is, is the gold. Still has the regular time bomb issues.

Still it's not clear to me that calling it "24k" would be solid 24k gold. Anyone familiar with 24k knows it's quite soft and can easily be dinged up. So could we assume that it's not solid 24k? Or 18k or even gold over metal.

Last edited:
I was talking to a customer service rep at corp this summer about an issue I had with my Kill Switch. I told him I collected O watches, and he said "oh yea my mom has a Oakley watch that was given to her".... I said oh ok which one, he said "I forget the name but it is all gold and came out in the late 90's" I said the gold Timebomb 1!?!?!? He said, Oh yea that is it, not sure who gave it to her but she got as a gift when they first released it...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back