• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k - Worth Its Weight In Gold?

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
Has anyone seen what the 24k X-squared are actually selling for?
I see a couple listed on ebay at around $4500 but my sold history doesn't go back far enough.

Has anyone seen what the 24k X-squared are actually selling for?
I see a couple listed on ebay at around $4500 but my sold history doesn't go back far enough.
I sold mine for $1350 a few months back. They aren't selling for what they've been listed for lately. Those pairs have just been re-listed several times.

I sold mine for $1350 a few months back. They aren't selling for what they've been listed for lately. Those pairs have just been re-listed several times.
I'm on the hunt for a pair myself:biggrin:, good to know the going rate, sad to know you just let one go... :cry:

Does it make any difference new or used?
Mine are BNIB still sealed from Oakley, never even took them out.
I'm getting married so looking to sell them to pay for the wedding!

It does make a difference. I'm sure you won't have a problem offloading them in the exchange section.

how much do you want for it?? pm me, iam looking for one. thnks

Today 24k gold per gram costs 41.92 usd. 24k frame (if it's the same as the polished) weighs approximately 32 grams with no rubbers or lenses. That's bring it up to $1341.44. Conclusion: 24k gold from Oakley is more valuable so now I'm sending all my stuff to get plated there.
its not real gold.. genius.. its gold color plated.. 24k is what they call the color

Back