• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24K X-Squared BNIB price reduced to $1400

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ones biting ? I'm very surprised .... This is the most gorgeous pair of x squares that I have.

Some people reacted to this post.
The name jaws seems fitting to bite the deal

Haha I just bit on a set of 24k Juliet's and XSquare... Best set I have ever seen.

Username Hidden said:
No ones biting ? I'm very surprised .... This is the most gorgeous pair of x squares that I have.

Yep and at only triple the original price... If only I had awesome hindsight, I would have bought all the pairs they has at the Time Square O store.

GL on EBay OP.

Username Hidden said:
Yep and at only triple the original price... If only I had awesome hindsight, I would have bought all the pairs they has at the Time Square O store.

GL on EBay OP.
lool:lolsign::lolsign:

Username Hidden said:

GL on EBay OP.[/QUOTE there's still a chance now, they might triple again on the prices...

Bump.

I don't know about anybody else, but if I hadn't just dropped thousands on Oakleys in the last couple weeks I'd be all over these. If you still have them in like 3 months I'd seriously consider them. Considering what they're asking on eBay for 24k models this is a pretty good deal.

Username Hidden said:
Sounds to me like you have more ??

Any polished ones you wanna get rid of ??

If so, PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.