• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XS Back On Oakley.com....last Chance

end of an era guys.. if you dont feel a little upset, you arent a real enthusiast ha!

lets see if the replacement line for xmetals will live up to the expectations.. we want to see innovation and unique, true art wrapped in science.

FWIW I put in a order for these on August 9th and still in processing. Doubt it will go through. My guess is there was an inventory error or something

I called oakley, they didn't gave me free 2 days shipping, instead i was offered a groung ups shipping for 7.50...
They said orders should shipped out within 24 to 48 hours.

Yesterday when I saw the OP I placed an order online at 8:30 EST.
I've received an order notification via email and the charge appears as a pending debit online.

they were on the oakley site since the 9th?

The 9th was when I saw it, figured it was an error as I've seen it happen before. They could have been "in stock" even before. But they also put a pending charge on my CC immediately and I got a confirmation email as well. Doesn't mean anything though, it's been sitting at processing since the 9th.

end of an era guys.. if you dont feel a little upset, you arent a real enthusiast ha!

lets see if the replacement line for xmetals will live up to the expectations.. we want to see innovation and unique, true art wrapped in science.

And preferably without 1" thick earstems...

beginning of the end.
when I checked the status a few moments ago:
OO6011-10 Limited Edition Polarized X Squared - Limited 24K/Titanium Iridium Polarized (OO6011-10) Backordered 1 $450.00
Of course two batwolf Icons I ordered are also BO'd

Back