• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XS Back On Oakley.com....last Chance

Well I decided to call. The girl said everything was in stock she wasnt sure why the card didnt get run and shouldnt be BO'd. She tried it again and it went through. Its now debited out.

Well I decided to call. The girl said everything was in stock she wasnt sure why the card didnt get run and shouldnt be BO'd. She tried it again and it went through. Its now debited out.

Good stuff!

Was inventory committed to your order previously and then now they are all spoken for?

Glad I could help, it'll be interesting to see what numbers these frames have. I'm sure they were just sent back from other accounts who couldnt sell a $450 Oakley....I know my OPD had one on their shelf for 4 months before it sold

Hate to be a bad news bearer...

I just called Oakley expecting to get my UPS tracking number today... instead I was informed that all 24K XS order will never ship. As in "ALL" orders.

Hate to be a bad news bearer...

I just called Oakley expecting to get my UPS tracking number today... instead I was informed that all 24K XS order will never ship. As in "ALL" orders.

Hmm I didnt get that when I called.

Back