• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XS Back On Oakley.com....last Chance

For those horribly scarred by this painful experience there are 9 pair left at Oakley in Melbourne, Australia (for sure) at the price of $599.95 USD
Possibly actually the last...

Yea mine got cancelled as well, I had a feeling from the start that it wouldn't even get shipped.

So, everybody that cared that they were suddenly available from HQ equally suddenly didn't care that there was still inventory available and that the last 9 pair are at Oakley Australia?
Mine are currently in LA and should be delivered this week.
Curious... :confused:

Dont care for that price...

You may not however, the reality is that many may and several have been sold at higher than that price recently and probably will continue to climb.

Many lamented missing the first opportunity and got excited when it appeared that more were available.

Please recall that there were 750 of these made and they ain't making any more.

Just trying to help but thanks for weighing in and I guess that answers m question as it applies to you.

I appreciate a deal, and I would have probably sold my pair if they showed up so I could buy pairs I really like. I dont wear x-metals. $600 + shipping ($35?) is decent market value for these. Not Ebay market price, but not enough to get too excited about. For me. Since you asked.
I hope you enjoy yours.

So, everybody that cared that they were suddenly available from HQ equally suddenly didn't care that there was still inventory available and that the last 9 pair are at Oakley Australia?
Mine are currently in LA and should be delivered this week.
Curious... :confused:

And in Australia they're $600AUD..

Back