• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XS Back On Oakley.com....last Chance

And in Australia they're $600AUD..

Which means that in US dollar they are $13 higher or $613. I get that this is about $150 higher than the US sell price but is still cheaper than the x 2 US price that I see them listed for. And again, they aren't making any more.

I didn't put this out there for the benefit of anyone other than someone like me who maybe wasn't crazy about the 24K XS (they did linger much longer than the Juliet 24K variety) and felt that they missed the boat on picking up a (somewhat or comparatively) less expensive pair than I see them offered for now. Several got excited about the availability again and I really didn't think that a $150 premium was that much of a stretch for someone that was already willing to go $450 for a pair that should surely at least hold the $600 value.

That's it, carguy out!

I got mine from there. I was ok with the $150 AUD price. There is a great board member here. I owe him.

Which means that in US dollar they are $13 higher or $613. I get that this is about $150 higher than the US sell price but is still cheaper than the x 2 US price that I see them listed for. And again, they aren't making any more.

I didn't put this out there for the benefit of anyone other than someone like me who maybe wasn't crazy about the 24K XS (they did linger much longer than the Juliet 24K variety) and felt that they missed the boat on picking up a (somewhat or comparatively) less expensive pair than I see them offered for now. Several got excited about the availability again and I really didn't think that a $150 premium was that much of a stretch for someone that was already willing to go $450 for a pair that should surely at least hold the $600 value.

That's it, carguy out!

Back