1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I callled Oakley this morning to discuss my lenses for my Romeo 2's and of course they could not offer me replacement lenses but they offered me %25 off my next Oakley purchase. I was looking at the Polarized Juliets listed at $400.00 and was wondering is $100 off a good deal on these glasses? I have looked on Ebay but the prices there seem to be all over the place. Just wanted advice from anyone with the knowledge of where to get a good deal.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

That's not too bad for Bnib from Oakley, but you could probably get some for less from here. But if you want them go for it :thumb:

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Q is absolutely right. For BNIB direct from Oakley 25% off is pretty nice and hard to come by

4. rmontez

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I will wait until I get clearance to get into the classified area.

5. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

The classified area is not full of great deals...your best bet is eBay or Craigslist.

6. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Even if you spot a good deal on this forum chances are someone will beat you to the punch. So you have to act quickly.

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

The trick is to have the cash on hand to jump right away.

8. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Depends how you classify "great deal". No there's no pairs for Craigslist steal prices. No there's no pairs for employee price.

Not usually anyway.

9. rmontez

damn then I can quit holding my breath!!! lol.. Oh well I'll keep scanning CL and Ebay...

10. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

25% from Oakley is definately good. They don't run too many good sales. The exchange areas have a lot of sunglasses, especially if you are looking for limited/special editions, but if they are being sold on here, you can expect to pay around fair value for them. If they are below fair value, then you can expect them to move FAST! I have been beat on pairs on here, even when I was on within an hour of the post! In order to find an amazing steal, you need to search the caves of the internet and hope to find someone selling a pair that they know nothing about!