• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

25% off this upcoming weekend....Titanium Gearbox in my sights

Dragbike425

Oakley Enthusiast
Got a text from local store employee that watches will be 25% off Friday the 30th through Sunday the 1st.

Now the big decision............Titanium Gearbox Automatic or Titanium Gearbox battery powered?

Is it really worth an additional $1200'ish for an automatic?

Got a text from local store employee that watches will be 25% off Friday the 30th through Sunday the 1st.

Now the big decision............Titanium Gearbox Automatic or Titanium Gearbox battery powered?

Is it really worth an additional $1200'ish for an automatic?
yes never have to pay for battery replacement

I could buy 2 Titanium standard Gearboxs for the price of 1 automatic..I've got the only auto in the DFW area held for me for tomorrow AM. I'll decide in the morning. Thanks
Think of it this way.

When it comes time to change a battery would you rather worry about it being done properly?

No changing battery means that watch should never have to leave your possession;)

Think of it this way.

When it comes time to change a battery would you rather worry about it being done properly?

No changing battery means that watch should never have to leave your possession;)
Automatics need servicing too, just not as regularly...

Automatics will a need to be serviced every 5-6 years on average. Oakley uses standard workhorse movements that aren't out of the ordinary, so any semi skilled watchmaker can service it. Typically takes the 2-4 weeks...longer than servicing a Quartz.

Latest Posts

Back