• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2K post and 1 year later by supersharp

Congrats, You hit 2k fast!!
Great having you on here!!

Nice Metals!!

Thanks. It was actually a bit of a stretch. I was actually in the 1700's about a week ago. Had to really get posting cuz I wanted to have the 2K by one year.

I haven't lost faith in you. I don't care what anyone says, You have a Badman, and if Oakley calls it a Metal, well then I guess you have a metal.

What neck of the woods is that?
Haha... I am proud of my items, even if the rest of the forum is in denial

I'm in Tallahassee... Nowhere near the major cities and attractions lol

Haha... I am proud of my items, even if the rest of the forum is in denial

I'm in Tallahassee... Nowhere near the major cities and attractions lol

Isn't that the Capitol? Wouldn't that be a major city??

You always rock what you got. I respect that, even being the self admitted Shelf Whore that I am.

Isn't that the Capitol? Wouldn't that be a major city??

You always rock what you got. I respect that, even being the self admitted Shelf Whore that I am.
Yeah it is a major city, but the rest of the state just ignores us. Tallahassee is really in a different world vs the rest of the state, the geography doesn't help much.

I don't have time for shelf whoring... If I buy it, I'm wearing it. I probably need some more interesting pieces lol

Your collection is top notch.

I don't have time for shelf whoring... If I buy it, I'm wearing it. I probably need some more interesting pieces lol

Your collection is top notch.

Thanks! I only brought out part of it. Didn't feel like opening all the boxes and digging everything out. It was late and I was a bit lazy. Then I screwed up and posted about a minute too early. Lol. It was supposed to be at midnight.

What's wrong with the geography?

Thanks! I only brought out part of it. Didn't feel like opening all the boxes and digging everything out. It was late and I was a bit lazy. Then I screwed up and posted about a minute too early. Lol. It was supposed to be at midnight.

What's wrong with the geography?

It is isolated from the rest of the state. Jax is about 2.5 hours away, Orlando is 4 ish, Tampa is 5.... Forget about Miami lol... Well, it could be worse lol. Only upside is that it isn't far from Atlanta (5 hours).

You can stage the rest of the collection at a later time ;)