• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2K post and 1 year later by supersharp

What can I say? It's been a whole year (to the date) since I joined the forum, and I'm reaching a milestone post at the same time. I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging around here and interacting with all the fine folk on the forum. Not a day goes by that I don't stop by here to get my daily dose of Oakley action, and then some ;). Lots of laughs good times and knowledge hanging around this place. I really have learned a lot hanging out here, and my knowledge is always expanding.

When I started out here I had three pairs of Juliets and one XS. I now have 20 X-Metals, and and overall collection of 41 pairs in my collection. I hope to expand my collection in the coming year, not so much in quantity, but with quality pieces. In the coming year, I'm hoping to add the SF-16, C-Six (aluminum), Ducati PB, Polished Black PB1, Romeo 1 Plasma/fire, a Carbon Shift, and maybe a few more depending on what else comes out throughout the year.

Looking forward to the next year and next 2K post and beyond. :cool-20:

View attachment 219048

A small part of where my money has gone. A big Thank You to all the friends I've made along the way, and the friends I'm going to meet in the coming years.
Congrats! Your torture of LeQ is always an interesting part of the day. :D

Amazing to see the progress of when someone joins to a year or two later.

Hope you end up getting all the items you're looking to get in the future too. :)

Hope you end up getting all the items you're looking to get in the future too. :)

It's only torture when he wears that shiny R1. I'm sure others want that piece, but they are silent about it.

Awesome Bro, it´s a good thing to have you here with us around ;)
Always sharp and mostly supersharp ;)
Congrats on your milestone

Thanks, bro. Always look forward to seeing your posts. Appreciate it. ;)

Welcome the the forum stick around some nice people here and some not so nice !

Thanks. I have not run across any not so nice yet. Lol. I'll think about sticking around.

2000 posts in a year wow I thought I was addicted. Congrats

Lol, it's not 10K+ post like some, but I thought it was substantial. Lol.

Ah, torturing LeQ. I don't do it on purpose, but I love Metals, and BT lenses are great for cutting.

Thanks, I hope to be able to get everything, but time will tell. Need more money.