1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

I would like to sell my 2nd Gen Carbon Frame/ Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame... SOLD

O-Review offers some info here...
    The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing

There are less than 10 vintage frames on eBay at the moment... And not one of them have the Carbon Frame.

These are in ok condition considering they are over 16 years old...

I would rate the lens a 9/10... No visible scratches, swirls or cracks. The nosepiece fits on the lens tight and is in great shape..

The frame and arms I would rate a 6/10... The top portion of the frame is cracked on the left side... But has been repaired. It is solid and can still be worn. The left arm is loose and will open if you tilt the frame... But no cracks in the hinge or anything. The right arm is tight and does not open if you tilt the frame.

The O icon on the arms are nice and bright without fading of the paint and the Ear Socks are in great shape...

Monster_Beetle has some arms and a lens bridge available in Carbon as well if you need parts...

I have tried to take the best pics possible with my camera... But if you require any additional pics just let me know!

2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTUuanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTYuanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTcuanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTguanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTkuanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjEuanBn.jpg
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjIuanBn.jpg

This pic shows the crack in the frame... (common on Blades and M-Frames)
    2nd Gen Carbon/Black Iridium Strike Lens M-Frame SOLD - utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjAuanBn.jpg

Again SOLD as paypal gift... Shipped CONUS via USPS.

This is for the glasses and vintage bag... NO BOX.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to $50 shipped CONUS....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Would also consider trades on Flak XLJ lenses... Emerald or +Red.
    Also open to other trades... PM me with what you have!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    damned shame on the crack dude... i love these frames..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent carbon fiber/+red strike

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP...

Someone out there has to want these!

I see them selling on eBay for $60 with broken arms and missing nosepieces...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    The heart is willing, but the wallet is reluctant. PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.