• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 2nd Gen Minute & Fives 1.0 & 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So the scars were a bust, on the bright side I found two new frames that fit. Therefore, I am starting the search for 2nd Generation Minutes and Fives 2.0. I would prefer the condition to be at least wearable, like new frames or better and lenses that are still usable, though as new as possible is always better! I am pretty open on finishes as I currently only have one of each (had to make sure they fit this time!), though I have a few select ones I am particularly looking for (tortoise's, platinum, cobalt). If you have any just collecting dust send me a pm. Thank you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Messaged you about minutes and Fives I still have 7 pairs between these two styles.

Got a FMJ copper and electric blue Minute available.

Bump, also looking for vintage Fives 1.0 as well, thank you

Have bought quite a few, still so many left that I would like to add. So far I have:

Minutes 1.0 (2nd Gen):
-Tangerine w/ flower
-Bright Orange Tortoise
-Blue Tortoise
-FMJ/fire
-Cobalt

Fives 2.0 - Rootbeer

Still looking for many different Five 1.0's, 2.0's, and Minutes (2nd gen). Keep the offers coming, again these do not need to be in pristine shape, just wearable at a minimum. Thanks to all who have already helped me collect these few!

Back